Thursday, April 16, 2009

Get To Know Your Musers: Josh Fenderman

Who are your favorite teams college and pro?
Raiders, Gators, Mets..in that order.

Who is your one favorite sports team above all others and why?
Above all the teams, I still have to go with the Raiders, even though we are struggling right now, I still have had more fun cheering that team on because so many people hate them! Although I feel I am betraying my Alma Mater...next time I go to Gainesville, I will have to ask St. Meyer for forgiveness...

Who are the five women on your Celebrity Exemption list?
Megan Fox
Stacy Kiebler
Heidi Klum
Adriana Lima
Shakira
Man, it's hard to stop at 5...

What's the worst thing you ever said to a woman?
If you "Expletive Deleted" I will come over, if not, I am tired and drunk, and don't really want to hang out.

What is your favorite sports moment?
Charles Woodson picking off the first pass in Superbowl XXXVII setting the raiders up 1st and 10 inside the Bucs 30, 3 minutes into the game.

Most heartbreaking?
The following 57 minutes of the Superbowl XXXVII

What team would you purposely wish harm upon because you hate them beyond all rational thinking?
University of Tennesse Volunteers. They are all pig F**kers..

What is your favorite movie quote?
Really? Surely, you can't be serious...

If Sports Musing Readers take away just one piece of knowledge from you, what do you want that to be?
Tera Patrick is a registered nurse.

2 comments:

Guy Incognito said...

Very interesting. A Raiders fan. I thought they were extinct.

Anonymous said...

Incorrect. The correct zinger would have been:

Very interesting. A Raiders fan. I didn't know they could read.