Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Boy, me and you are gonna PARTAYYYY"

CB40 here crashing the party. I'm the reason for the Kelly Clarkson mention in the first poll, mainly because everyone's jealous of my impeccable music taste and fondness for the greatest pop singer of our generation.

But this is SPORTSMUSINGS, or should I say THE ORIGINAL SPORTSMUSINGS, so let me get to it.

Here are some quick favorite random sports movie Quotes:
--"Boy, me and you are gonna PARTAYYYYY" -Sinbad, "Necessary Roughness"
(OR "Welcome to Foot........BALL!" -Kathy Ireland)

--"Who the Hell is Happy Gillmore?" -Verne Lundquist, um, hello!
(OR "The Price Is Wrong, Bitch! -Bob Barker)

--"Where's the Wolf?" -The Coach from Teen Wolf :-)
(OR from a recent episode of HIMYM: "They have a Teen Wolf on their team, Kenny!" -Jason Segel)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, nice entry CB40. Clarkson is still HUGELY overrated. ;)